Bitcoin Playing Cards - Black Edition
Black Bitcoin Deck - Get the iconic Bitcoin Black Edition Deck.
Know the identity of each and every card without looking at the face - you wizard!
We wanted the card box to be STUNNING. If you pull this out of your pocket, people will ask about it. Every aspect of this deck was designed to mirror the Bitcoin currency - the value, the look, the feel, and ultimately - the story.
The box features premium soft touch Black dyed paper with interior/exterior Black & Gold Foil. No details are left behind. Satoshi Nakamoto's White Paper is inscribed to the inside of the card box in the font of the United States' Declaration of Independence. A peer-to-peer CASH system.
- (A) “FORTIS EST VERITAS” latin for “Strong is the Truth”.
- (B) Binary code that translates to 21M, or 21 million coins as the maximum supply.
- (C) Hammer and Shovel - referring to the miner ecosystem that secures the protocol.
- (D) Elements of Illuminati - imprisoned by the cryptography and security of the SHA-256 algorithm.
- (E) MMVIII, a Roman numeral for 2008 refers to the publication date of Satoshi Nakamoto’s White Paper.
- (F) A block that symbolizes the world secured by the global transparency of blockchain which is anchored by the iconic digital “B” of the Bitcoin currency protocol.
- (G) TWO secret codes revealing the identity of the card from the back design are also included with SIMPLE and easy to learn instructions on how to read them.
Each deck of cards includes an easy to follow instructional video on how to read and decode the binary and serial markings! We even teach you a fun trick to amaze your friends - learn instantly, with just minutes of practice!
Illustrated by Billy French | Printed on the new thin Stud Finish by Legends Playing Card Co.